Ετικέτες

28 Νοεμβρίου 2013

DT- work for SIWAS- Payphone !!!!


hello everybody !!!
I am here to share with you a project I made for the second song over at Scrap it with a song for the month of november! The song we invite you to play with is the Payphone by Marron 5 !!! This actually one of my favourite songs by Maroon 5 so I got inspired immediately... I created a 3D payphone as I was particularly inspired by the lyric "I am at a payphone trying to call home" ... I thought as if I was at a payphone and I called my loved ones to wish them Merry Christmas .... and yes ok I know it is kind of early for Christmas by we can not question inspiration now can we???

I hand-cutted the 4 panels for the payphone , used some transparency for the windows and then used snow, pinecones, cinnamon sticks and even made a small sleight to complete the winter scene ... I cut some speechbubbles with my cricut and wet-embossed some sentiments-blessings.... and here it is !!!
and some close-ups to see the details !!!



hope you like it and please go over at Scrap it with a song to see what the rest of the talented desing team has created to inspire you !!!
we would love to see your creations !!!!

2 σχόλια:

  1. hello;
    I am here after you came and visited my blog..thank you.. your telephone booth is just adorable, so very nice...I have not seeing one of these at all! congratulations on your beautiful creation...Are you living in Crete? the island? OMG my first visitor from there and person that I know...wow...keep in touch
    bibiana, hugs from USA

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. oh thank you very much !!! yes I live in Crete the island !!! I will keep in touch I really like your work!!! :)

      Διαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3