Ετικέτες

26 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

SIWAS DT art journal page-happy xmas (war is over) !!!

hello everyone !!!
today I want to share with you an art journal page I made , actually it is my second one ever!!! I got inspired by with week's challenge song over at SIWAS - Happy Xmas by John Lennon !!! I love this song ,it makes my think on peaceful moments and happy times !!! so it is a peace-themed art journal page !!! hope you like it !!! I sure did enjoy making it!!!
 and some closeups on the details !!!
I played with gesso and glue varnish to make the page look shiny and textured ... I printed the song's music page and used as my background ... I also printed the quote I used and distressed the paper as much as I could !!! then I went crazy with the butterflies as for my they as a symbol of freedom ans therefore peace !!!

I hope you like it and that you will get inspired and play with us !!!
till next time
kisses!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3