Ετικέτες

27 Ιανουαρίου 2014

New Years Eve Layout !!!!

hello again !!!!

well today I want to show you a layout I created using the color from WW1 : Tangerine 
and the sketch from scrapfriends . I really like this sketch because it spreads throughtout the page and so it doesn't narrow me down to the center or one corner of the page !!! and I could not resist orange since it is my absolutely fav color!!!!


I really enjoyed creating this page with misting, inking , playing with modeling paste and masks
and I also inkes the entire page with perfect pearls mist and now it is all glittery !!!!

here are two close ups on the flowers !!!




















hope you like it !!!! thanks for stopping by !!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Τέλεια Χαράά!!! μπράβο κοριτσάκι μου :) χαρούμενη, έντονη, φοβερή!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is so fun and full of energy! Orange is perfect and your background is fabulous...you can tell you had fun with it! Thanks for sharing and playing with Scrap Friends!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Stunning page! So fresh and funky and free-flowing! I hope you'll play along with us at WW1 again next month! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Fabulous! Love the vibrancy and loads of interest you have on your page. Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Wow love how you have added so much texture and interesting detail, there are so many hidden treasures on this page I love it all Thanks so much for joining us at WW1 this month goodluck! Blessings xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Love all the layers and details you have worked into your page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. WOW.... look at this!!! love it all... love the layers... (running behind for Jan) but its such a treat to see a beautiful layout) thanks for playing along with WW1

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. yeah baby , rich , fun , busy , effective...To sum that up...i love your piece x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. such a FUN layout!
    lots of brilliant elements!
    thanks for playing along with us at WW1 :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3