Ετικέτες

20 Μαρτίου 2014

Colorful Creations Spring Fling Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Colorful Creations Spring Fling Blog Hop! I don’t know about you but the ladies here at CC are ready for some sunshine. How about you????

To help us get ready to usher Spring in, we decided to have a Spring themed Blog Hop so all the projects you find along the hop will be themed around Spring. Make sure you visit each DT member’s blog!

You should have come from Marci‘s blog, if not, please go back to the Colorful Creations blog to start the hop from the beginning.

For my hop challenge I would like you to create a CHALKBOARD LAYOUT  with an extra clue: you must use flowers and I would like it if you use handmade ones!!!!!

here is the layout I created to inspire you ... started with a black cardstock , using modeling paste and my white uniball signo pen I draw as if I was using chalk!!!! I used flowers I made and if you don't know how there are a lot of tutorials out there!!!
 and a close-up to the flowers ...

Once you have completed your layout, please head back over to the CC blog to upload your entry. Please tag your entry: SFXARA. The more you play, the better your chances of winning this great prize courtesy of Colorful Creations!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1972508_10201525352678889_1070513851_n.jpg

ANY PROJECT NOT PROPERLY TAGGED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE DRAWING!!!


Now head on over to Paula‘s blog and see the great challenge she has in store for you!

Remember you have to have your projects linked up no later than midnight, CST, March 29th

Here is the lineup in case you get lost!
Xara (you are here)
Colorful Creations (to link up)

9 σχόλια:

  1. This is so fun and whimsical! Love your doodling and how it all pops off the black background!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. very pretty. I have never done anything with the new chalkboard craze. Guess now I will have to give it a try. I recently got a new white Pitt marker so that will help. I also got a set of chalk markers I've been trying to figure out what to use them for so maybe this will be it!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Φανταστική η πρόκλησή σου και φοβερό το layout που έφτιαξες!!!
    Αν προλάβω σίγουρα θα το δοκιμάσω!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. beautiful LO....wish I could have participated...next time for sure!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Loving the colors and techniques you used on this layout! Those flowers are amazing too!
    ~Kim

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3