Ετικέτες

1 Μαρτίου 2015

SIWAS March challenge One Republic Counting Stars

hello everyone !!!

I am really missing blogging lately ...
well life has gone wildly busy lately so I am a little short on creating time !!!

well this month over at SIWAS it was my turn to choose the songs and I picked two of my favorites !!!

Nickelback- Photograph for the ROCK team
and
One Republic - Counting Stars for the POP team

And here is  my layout

I used 7dots paper that I love and a photo that I really like of my brother !!!
I used a bunch of embellisments that my friend Erina gave me (thank you Erina)!!

 step by the SIWAS blog to see the rest of the team !!!
thanks for stopping by !!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

γλυκα σχολια σου ζεσταινουν την ψυχη...
sweet comments warm up my heart ... <3